Communication Solutions Brisbane
What is a hosted small business phone system?
You may have heard about Hosted Phone systems through a variety of phrases, Virtual Phone Systems, VoIP or SIP Phone Systems, Cloud Phone Systems, or Cloud Based Systems.
Simply put a hosted phone solution stores your phone system data, programming and features online in the cloud. This means there is no need for a PABX box in your office. All you need is a stable and reliable internet connection and you’re ready to go! With the National Broadband Network (NBN) expanding, there’s a good chance that a hosted phone system is a great possibility for your business.
Why move to a hosted small business phone system?
Moving to a hosted phone system allows:
- The brains of the phone system to live in the cloud (just like your average email account stores all of your emails, only more secure),
- Features to be added remotely and freely without a visit to your office,
- Extra handsets to be added easily as your staff expand, with no need for anyone to visit your office or make changes on-site,
- You to connect to your Hosted Cloud PBX from anywhere. Once you connect your pre-programmed handset into an internet connection, your phone system is up and running and good to go,
- Remote staff to be included in your phone system in just a few minutes, simply by plugging in a handset to any internet connection.
CloudVoice Trunks provides the telephony infrastructure necessary for reliable VOIP calls. Calls are processed outside of a business’ premises, improving communication continuity across multiple devices. Utilising our national MPLS network powered by Access4.
CloudVoice UC provides Australian businesses with unified communication solutions. We are partnered with Access4 to provide Hosted PBX, Business Phone Systems and VOIP through the technologies developed by BroadSoft.